Sunday, September 17, 2023

Watching for You

 

O my Strength,

I will watch for You,

for You, O God,

     are my fortress.

My God in His steadfast love

                will meet me.

God will let me look in triumph

         on my enemies.

                        Psalm 59. 9-10

 

(Watch out for God.

It is not that He will show up,

  but we realize He is already here

      to meet us in our time of need,

           to walk with us,

          to protect, to provide,

    to enlarge our hearts and vision,

for what is

                and what is next.

God claims triumph

            over anything we fear

           --both real and imagined.)

 

O LORD,

We do not just seek You for strength

      but to be embraced by Your Presence.

Help us to be still

         and know that You are God.

You surround us with shouts of deliverance

       and whisper to us in the darkness.

We call on You for help.

We watch for You.

You draw us into Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.