Sunday, September 24, 2023

Repeat after Me

"Fear not, for I am with you.

Be not dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

I will help you,

I will uphold you

   with My righteous right hand.

....For I, the LORD your God,

      hold your right hand.

It is I who say to you,

   "Fear not,

     I am the one who helps you."

                     Isaiah 41. 10, 13


(How many times

    and how many ways

does God need to tell us or show us,

  "Do not be afraid.

    I am with you?"

God does not say, "Recite these words,

         or memorize them,

but be incredibly aware of My Presence,

and practice these words over and over.)


O LORD,

Help us to not just be sensitive

           to Your Presence,

but live differently,

      choose differently,

      respond to You with a new heart,

because You abide in us.

You are the Almighty One

   who loves us,

   walks with us always,

and holds our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.