Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Song of the Day

 

Behold, God is my salvation;

I will trust and will not be afraid.

For the LORD GOD is

    my strength and my song,

and He has become my salvation.

                      Isaiah 12. 2

(God will not just bring us through

      this hardship,

      this miry bog,

      this impossible way,

but He is strengthening us,

    fulfilling His purposes,

    and covering us with His glory.

He gives us a new song

              in unexpected places.)

 

O LORD,

You are our strength,

         our song

         and our salvation.

Help us to live that way.

You are right here with us,

    and on that reality,

we can stake our lives.

Your gospel

     changes everything about us.

You surround us

      with songs of deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.