Friday, May 27, 2022

 

…because I have hoped

        in Your Word.

                      Psalm 119. 74

 

(Hope is not wishful thinking,

  but on Whom to stake our lives.

Not hope as in a particular outcome,

                     but in Him.

When I hope in God,

I see God differently,

      others differently,

     circumstances differently,

     myself differently,

and even how to approach this

             with a new mindset.

Hope changes my heart

   and the trajectory of my life.

Hope is never limited

    to a singular outcome,

nor to my ideas about it.

Trust Me in this.”)

 

O LORD,

Help us not just to see Your hand,

     but to trust You,

even in what we cannot understand,

even in what draws us closer to You.

May we know that You are good

                   and do good.

Help us to know You more,

      even through this.

You are the One

      who brings Your victory

     in impossible situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.