Wednesday, May 11, 2022

...do what your hand
          finds to do,
for God is with you.

           1 Samuel 10. 7

(What has God
      placed before me?
What has He placed
     on my path
and in my heart?
Am I distracted
from listening to Him
     and responding?
What would I do
            or even attempt
if I knew God is in it
   and God is with me?
Success or failure
    are not on the table,
but trusting God in this.)

O LORD,
Help us to follow You
into the familiar
   and into what is
   yet unknown to us.
Because it is
      not unknown to You.
Help us
    to trust You in this,
to listen
           and respond.
Grant to us the courage
and the wisdom
   to take one step
           and then another.
May we not just believe,
   but know
   that You are God Almighty.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.