Thursday, August 18, 2022

 

I will thank You
   in the great congregation,
in the mighty throng
   I will praise You.

              Psalm 35. 18

(God has given each one of us
       a story of His glory.
Do I speak of Him
     among those around me,
even those who believe,
even more so,
     pointing others to Him?
Do others even know
  "It is not I who live,
   but Christ who lives in me?"
Do others see
       anything different in us?
Not wearing our faith
             as a nametag,
but living out His grace
        livestream.)

O LORD,
Please make us aware
of opportunities to speak of You.
Help us not just to
     see those times
     and do something about them,
but to seek ways to speak of You.
May thankfulness to You
          and praise to You
be enlarged in our vocabulary.
May we not just
           be mindful of You,
   but bear the mind of Christ,
           even in this,
and say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.