Friday, September 17, 2021

 

O LORD, You are my God;
I will exalt You;
I will praise Your name,
for You have done
     wonderful things,
plans formed of old,
     faithful and sure.

            Isaiah 25. 1

(On what I dwell
sets my mind
   on how I see circumstances
and establishes my heart
on His goodness and greatness.
It is not just what God has done,
     or will do,
but what He is doing
     not just in the next,
             but in the now.
God multiplies
  far beyond what we can see.
Trusting God, praising Him,
   exalting His name
                strengthens us.
Worry just drains away
     all available energy.)

O LORD,
You have done wonderful things
          in our lives
in unlikely places,
impossible circumstances,
and in ways we will
      never even be aware.
You are bringing us through
   into Your eternal plans.
You are faithful,
and we can trust You,
even when we
     cannot see anything
                   yet.
Keep us in Your perfect peace
   and align our hearts
                  with Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.