Saturday, September 11, 2021

 

But He said to me,
"My grace is sufficient for you,
for My power is made
   perfect in weakness."
...For the sake of Christ, then,
I am content with weakness,
insults, hardships, persecutions,
and calamities.
For when I am weak,
     then I am strong.

     2 Corinthians 12. 9-10

(For when I am weak,
when I realize I am
    not in control after all,
then I know
        that God is sovereign.
It is not I, but Christ in me.
For when I am weak,
God's grace and power
     become more obvious
both to me and others.
My witness in this world
is to bear witness to Him.)

O LORD,
For Your sake
        and not our own,
we see something different
in favorable circumstances
and hard struggles.
Grant to us Your strength
that we may know You more
    and make You known.
Sustain us in the impossible
and in this broken world
        for Your glory.
You never intended for us
to do life without You.
Help us to trust You even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.