Thursday, September 16, 2021

 

I have been
    crucified with Christ.
It is no longer I who live
but Christ who lives in me.
And the life I now
          live in the flesh
I live by faith
           in the Son of God,
who loved me
and gave Himself for me.

            Galatians 2. 20

(How do I live differently
in light of Christ in me,
navigate the storms,
approach the hard stuff,
respond to difficulty,
love those around me,
make new choices,
and bring Him glory?
Not by my strength
  but Christ who lives in me.
A believer has a
      new operating system
based on His love and grace.)

O LORD,
You grant us power,
strength and wisdom
that we recognize
        as not our own,
against all that we fear,
    both real and imagined,
wherever we go
and in whatever we pursue.
It is not just that
         You are with us.
You are in us,
the difference of
          knowing about You
and knowing You.
Please show us how to
   respond unexpectedly today
because we know You
   and You live in us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.