Friday, June 25, 2021

 

Let me hear in the morning
     of Your steadfast love,
for in You I trust.
Make me know
   the way I should go,
for to You I lift up my soul.
...Teach me to do Your will,
for You are my God!
Let Your good Spirit lead me
        on level ground.

            Psalm 143. 8, 10

(In seeking God
at the break of day
He sets me on a different path
    through my day.
I see the day
and how to respond differently
because I trust Him.
For in You.
For to You.
For You are my God.)

O LORD,
Help us to focus
not on just a level path
with no cracks in the pavement
          or potholes,
but to realize that
You always lead us
      on a scenic highway
with even more to explore
and discover about You.
Even in the unexpected.
Every day is a
  chronicle of Your faithfulness,
no matter if we
   understand it at the time
                   or not.
May others see a difference
in our lives in what we do,
how we respond,
how we love people,
because we love You
        and seek You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.