Saturday, June 26, 2021

He is my steadfast love
        and my fortress,
my stronghold
        and my deliverer,
my shield,
and He in whom
        I take refuge.

             Psalm 144. 2

(How do I see God?
How do I know Him?
How we view God
   directly impacts
how we see circumstances,
how we see others,
and how we see ourselves.
Our relationship with God
directs the trajectory
               of our lives.
And what I am going through
increases not just
my knowledge of Him,
but deepens my knowing Him.
"What comes into our minds
when we think about God
is the most important thing
                      about us."
        -- A. W. Tozer
           Knowledge of the Holy)

O LORD,
In You we live and move
and have our being (Acts 17. 27).
We can trust You
   even through what
   is before us,
   behind us,
   and what comes next.
Help us to remember
   that You call us Beloved.
Help us to run with You
          into this day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.