Saturday, June 26, 2021

Important Notice About Du Jour

Dear Friend,

I have been sending out daily verses and praying those verses for twenty-one years at this point.  Many thanks for joining me on this journey through Scripture, verse by verse.

As of Thursday, July 1, 2021 (yes, this coming Thursday), Google will no longer be supporting their email subscription feed mechanism for blogpost.  My daily posts will continue on www.worddujour.blogspot.com, but I will be using a different email feed. 

There should be no interruption in the flow, but if you are no longer receiving Du Jour, as of July 1, and wish to continue receiving it daily, please shoot me an email at nightlytea@gmail.com.  I will make sure to keep it coming to you.

Thanks for reading!

mamakaren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.