Tuesday, June 9, 2020

...if you will walk
       in My statutes
and obey My rules
and keep all My commandments 
     and walk in them,
then I will establish 
         My word with you...

               1 Kings 6. 12

(Through faithfulness 
               in every day life,
God radically changes
      the trajectory of our lives.
He brings utmost significance,
meaning, and completion
     by His hand
     to everything we do.
Work and worship are
   the same word in scripture.
We work,
     but God brings 
     the fruitfulness to it.
We plant, 
      but God brings the growth.
We walk with the LORD,
    and that changes everything.)

O LORD,
Help us to walk with You
   throughout this day.
Help us to see Your way
           in all we do.
Align our hearts with Yours,
                  O LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.