Thursday, July 4, 2019

When I had returned to Jerusalem
and was praying in the temple...

                    Acts 22. 17

(Worshiping and praying
changes us,
   more than we can fathom.
God guides our hearts
              and our minds
     and aligns our vision
                        with His.
God profoundly alters
     everything in us
and impacts everyone
             around us.
There is a lot more at stake
     than we will ever know.)

O LORD,
There are many things I cannot do,
     but I can pray to You
     all I can.
Guide my heart
       into Your day for me.
Help me to pray and to listen
   and to follow faithfully,
knowing that even
       while I am praying,
tectonic plates are shifting
              in my heart.
For Your glory, O LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.