Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Be strong and courageous.
Fear not.
Do not be dismayed.

                  1 Chronicles 22. 13

(God has never said,
"Life is going to be really easy,"
but "I am with you,"
              even in this.
His Presence changes
                 everything,
whatever God places before me,
whatever my struggle,
whatever I fear,
         both real and imagined.
How differently this situation looks
    when God is in the equation.)

O LORD,
You know this trouble,
this fear,
this impossible situation.
You have strategically
        put me in the midst of it,
to bring Your name here.
Show me, O LORD,
not if to respond,
           but what to do
           and how to do it.
That which is hard and scary
      only reveals
               my desperate need for You.
You never intended
         for us to do life without You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.