Saturday, June 1, 2019

Having said this,
she turned around
  and saw Jesus standing,
but she did not know
          that it was Jesus.

               John 20. 14

(How often I do not recognize
         Jesus is with me,
         Jesus is in this.
I am not alone after all.
God's purposes are deeper
         than I can imagine.
"Follow Me.")

O LORD,
I did not know that it was You
   in this unexpected place,
in the ordinary
            or the extraordinary.
Please guide
    and surround me
by Your Presence
    and Your divine appointments
                 in this day.
Even in what is
         beyond my understanding,
or shrouded in mystery,
   You are with me.
Help me to follow You
    right where I am,
not just in what is next,
             but what is now,
aware of Your Presence,
and sensitive to those
     You have placed on my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.