Friday, June 14, 2019

...for this thing
          is from Me.

           1 Kings 12. 24

("Take My hand
and follow Me into this."
One step,
          and then the next.
Faithfulness may never know
     where it ultimately leads,
             but with Whom.
God never promised
              a life of ease,
but "I am with you."
   Even in the hard stuff,
            God redeems.)

O LORD,
Thank you for this fresh day,
wide open and full of Your wonder
            and mighty works,
even that which I can't see
                               yet.
Please help me to respond to You,
   to daily come before You
and choosing Your way through,
not my grand schemes
               but Your glory.
Your Presence
          changes everything.
Help me to bless and honor You
         right where I am
and through what is before me.
Not my way,
          but Your higher way.
Nothing random at all,
     but You are in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.