Tuesday, June 25, 2019

As we were going
  to the place of prayer...

             Acts 16. 16

(What happens along the way
as we come before
       the Lord in prayer:
    everything changes.
God opens my heart and eyes
    to what I would have missed.
A different way of seeing,
another path of doing,
a new attitude,
a strength that is
                not my own .
Too busy
       not to pray.)

O LORD,
Please remind me
to come before You,
not just for the big stuff 
  but in the details 
that don’t seem significant 
           at the time.
Intervene, O Father.
You are 
  the Lord of breaking through.
For in You I trust.
For You are my God.
For I am Your servant.
Help me to think and pray
           differently.
For Your glory in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.