Saturday, February 4, 2023

 

Blessed be the LORD!
For He has heard the voice
    of my pleas for mercy.
The LORD is my strength
                 and my shield.
In Him my heart trusts,
     and I am helped.
My heart exults
and with my song
   I give thanks to Him.

                  Psalm 28. 6-7

(When we seek God
           and trust Him
   in whatever circumstances,
God guides our hearts to Him.
The situation may or may not change,
but the LORD changes us
    and radically alters our trajectory.
Different destination, different journey,
    a new heart
    and fresh strength from Him.
Trust Me in this.
God knows what He is doing.
                   Imagine that.
Even in this.)

O LORD,
You are good.
Help us to trust You
   in Your goodness
   and Your faithfulness.
You are bringing about
               Your glory in this.
Walking with You,
         holding Your hand,
   changes the course of our lives.
Even right where we are today.
Be blessed, O LORD,
          in whatever we do.
And may we be a blessing
   to all those around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.