Monday, October 11, 2021

 

Set your minds

on the things that are above,

not on things

that are on earth.


                 Colossians 3. 2


(Not just think about,

or glance through,

but set my heart and mind

    on God's way in this.

What am I dwelling on?

What is taking up my brains space

           and my heart?

When I set my mind on God,

I am not bogged down

    or enslaved by circumstances,

but released to respond to them

        to serve God in this.

God's ways are always higher

                than our own.

God always has something much deeper

             than what we can see.)


O LORD,

Please help us to set and reset

our thought patterns,

our responses,

our attitudes,

and our hearts

toward You.

How different our day and vision

   because You are guiding us.

We may not know what to do,

or how You are working,

     but our eyes are on you.

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.