Saturday, January 18, 2020

I bless the LORD
   who gives me counsel;
in the night also
   my heart instructs me.
I have set  the LORD
   always before me;
because He is at my right hand,
   I shall not be shaken.

                   Psalm 16. 7-8

(Setting the LORD before me
always changes my path,
my direction,
my heart
          in this particular day,
the trajectory of my life
    in transformative ways.
Focusing on the LORD
   does not restrict,
   but enlarges my vision
      in immeasurable ways.
"I never saw that before.")

O LORD,
May we not seek
     Your blessing today,
     but to bless You
in whatever we do
and say
and think today.
Please guide our hearts
  into Your wonders
and help us respond
         to Your leading.
There are
    no insignificant days,
nothing too small
            or unimportant
   in Your eyes
that You cannot use
       for Your glory.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.