Tuesday, November 22, 2022

 

They shall enter My sanctuary,
and they shall approach My table,
to minister to Me,
and they shall keep My charge.

                 Ezekiel 45. 16

(Wherever we are,
    no matter where we are,
we are on holy ground,
   the place of God's own choosing
   to bring His name there.
We approach this situation,
     the known and the unknown,
     even the really difficult,
by approaching it differently
   as in ministering to the LORD.
How do I pray,
how do I see this --or them--
                   with a new heart,
how do I respond
          with unexpected grace?
 Because this is not a random encounter,
     but a divine appointment
     to minister to the LORD
        by ministering to others.)

O LORD,
Help us to see this day,
this place,
this point in time
        as Your sanctuary,
a place to worship You,
a place to bless You,
a place to bring Your love
     and grace
     and the name of Jesus there.
Reveal Yourself to us today
          as we dwell in You,
even in the most unlikely places
   and among unexpected people.
Astonish us by Your Presence
              with us all along.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.