Tuesday, November 8, 2022

 

He rebuked the Red Sea,
and it became dry,
and He led them
       through the deep
       as through a desert.
So He saved them from
     the hand of the foe
and redeemed them
     from the power of the enemy.

                   Psalm 106. 9-10

(Seeking God,
     listening and responding to Him
always provides a way through,
   even in what may be
            a hidden passageway
   that we have not realized,
impossible to see
                       without Him
and a protection of which
            we are not aware.
We all have a Red Sea
     in some dimension
                  every day
   that we should seek Him
         through it.
How can I approach this difficulty,
         this overwhelming situation,
                          differently?
"Trust Me in this.")

O LORD,
Help me to know
    that I am not alone in this,
but You are with me.
Guide my steps.
Order my day.
Align my heart
                with Yours.
Help me to direct it to You.
Please direct my eyes
     to Your way in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.