Wednesday, March 16, 2022

 

In all of our comings and goings,
   remembrance today
   to pray for Ukraine.

O my Strength,
I will watch for You,
for You, O God,
     are my fortress.
My God
   in His steadfast love
   will meet me;
God will let me look
      in triumph on my enemies.
...O Lord, our shield.

                Psalm 59. 9-11

(Let us not forget
    that God is powerful
    and He is with us.
God is our strength,
our fortress,
our shield
with Whom we go forth
         strengthened
against anything we fear,
       both real and imagined.)

O LORD,
O Almighty God,
in Your steadfast love we pray,
please intervene
            in our struggles
    and in the Ukraine
that all the world
would realize Who You are
and see Your glory
        poured all over.
Bring peace, O God,
  even in this impossible situation.
Hold back the darkness.
May the oppression unravel
      and hearts be changed.
Send Your deliverance
and remind us to pray
            without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.