Monday, March 14, 2022

 

By the blessing of the upright
     a city is exalted...

                   Proverbs 11.11

(What am I bringing to the table?
What am I bringing to
            this situation,
            those around me,
            those I know,
            those I don't know?
May we seek to bless this place,
  wherever God has placed us
                                today.
In darkness to bring light.
In tumult to bring His grace.
In whatever situation
      seeking to bless others
and pour God's glory
              all over it.)

O LORD,
Guide our hearts
    to see needs
--both visible and unseen--
and to fill the gaps
      with blessing.
Even in those things
        and places
        and among people
far beyond our understanding.
Sharpen our imagination
   that we would bless You
   in incredible ways
by blessing others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.