Friday, January 21, 2022

 

He made my feet
like the feet of a deer
and set me secure
        on the heights...
You gave a wide place
for my steps under me,
and my feet did not slip.

            Psalm 18. 33, 36

(When we seek the LORD
   and not just an answer
   or a solution,
God opens up
a different path even through
   impossible circumstances
   or even the ordinary.
Where there seems
      to be no way,
trust Him and He will
    provide the next step.
        And then another.
Do not fear
   or we will miss it.
There are
   no small obediences.
How is God calling me
    to follow Him today?)

O LORD,
At times, we are paralyzed
by what lies before us
and overwhelmed by
    what we need to do.
Help us to first seek You
and follow You
   into the known
   and what is unknown to us.
Reveal to us Your first step
and provide the courage
    to take the next
and not get ahead of You.
We don't want to miss out
    on Your wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.