Thursday, April 15, 2021

Then one of them,
when he saw that
he was healed,
         turned back,
praising God
  with a loud voice;
and he fell on his face
  at Jesus' feet,
giving Him thanks.

       Luke 17, 15-16

(How do I approach this day
         differently
because Jesus has healed me,
and He is transforming my life?
Do I acknowledge His grace
        verbally and
by how I treat others
whom God has placed
before me
and all around me?)

O LORD,
May we be the ones
who turn back daily
to thank and praise You
for Your healing
   and redeeming in us.
Help us to praise You
and point others to You
by our words, deeds,
attitudes and intentions
in all Your appointments
          for us today.
Help us to respond with
     "God did this."
And live that way.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.