Wednesday, April 28, 2021

 

...the LORD
will rule over you.

         Judges 9. 23

(Completely different
          journey,
radically different
         outcome.
Whom do we seek?
Whom do we choose
    not just to bow before,
    but walk with?
Everyone worships
   something or someone.
Who I worship today
changes the trajectory
                 of my life,
and impacts
everyone around me.)

O LORD,
You are the Almighty.
Rule not just over us,
but in us
and through us,
Your steadfast love,
Your forgiveness,
Your hope and joy.
Be manifest in us today
wherever we are,
in whatever we do,
and among whomever
  You place on our path.
May we take Your hand
and walk with You
through the joys
and through the mess.
Help us to know
that You are God,
and we don't have to be.
Calm our hearts,
order our days,
align our hearts
           with Yours.
Help me to take Your hand
as I walk with you
   into what I cannot yet see
to trust You more,
to know You more,
to love You even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.