Saturday, September 21, 2019

My eyes are ever
         toward the LORD,
for He will pluck my feet
      out of the net.

                Psalm 25. 15

(God's deliverance manifests itself
           in many unexpected ways,
sometimes an exit door,
sometimes strength for the journey,
and sometimes airlifted out of there.
Do I recognize
        His hand in this?)

O LORD,
Please help us to realize
that You have strategically placed us
               for Your glory
even in volatile situations,
even in murky places,
even with highly difficult people.
Please help me
     to follow Your scarlet thread
     even through the thicket,
to know that Your purposes mean
          getting my feet wet
          and hands dirty,
and to come to know You more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.