Saturday, December 28, 2019

...the LORD,
who stretched out the heavens
    and founded the earth
and formed
   the spirit of man within him.

                Zechariah 12. 1

(Lest we forget
         who God is,
not a religious belief system,
not just another worldview,
but God Almighty,
Creator,
Savior,
Redeemer,
Who loves,
Who sustains,
Who forgives,
      Who lives and reigns forever.
How do I approach
this day differently,
what I do and say,
who I am,
because of my love for Him?)

O LORD,
You are great.
You are good.
You are Almighty God.
Help me to look
   at everything around me,
every majestic tree,
every glorious sunset,
the sovereignty of the skies,
the profound beauty
             of a tiny child,
to know
    that You are God,
and live that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.