Tuesday, August 6, 2019

But we have the mind of Christ.

                    1 Corinthians 2. 16

(And that should look
        radically different
in our response,
our attitudes,
what we see,
what we say,
what we do,
how we love others,
how we pray.
How do I respond differently
            because I am a believer,
because I have
      the mind of Christ in me?)

O LORD,
Invade our minds and our hearts
that we would know You
            in yet another dimension.
Give us not even a new vision,
    but that we would seek You,
not a solution,
not an open door,
not a magic button,
           but You.
Please guide us
not in "what would Jesus do?"
but to Who You are
and who You created us to be.
Help us
   to have Your mind in this
and to bring Your name here.
The circumstances may not change,
but I see things differently,
         because You change my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.