Saturday, August 10, 2019

But I trust in You, O LORD;
I say, "You are my God."
My times are in Your hand.

              Psalm 31. 14

(Even in this.
No matter what.
He is mine,
     and I am His.
Trust is not seeing the outcome,
      but knowing God does
and being faithful to Him.)

O LORD,
You never promised that
        things wouldn't be hard,
You never promised
   that I would understand everything,
but You promised
                 over and over again,
"Be not afraid.
              I am with you."
Please help me
     to trust You even in mystery,
even in the darkest scary parts,
even when I am confused.
             You are with me.
         You are God Almighty.
You want me to know implicitly
that things do not just happen,
or there is a vague reason for that,
    but "This is My doing.
            This is My hand.
                     Trust Me."
You want me 
          to know You more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.