Monday, August 5, 2019

...my speech and my message
were not in plausible words of wisdom,
but in demonstration
     of the Spirit and of power,
that your faith might not rest
             in the wisdom of men,
but in the power of God.

               1 Corinthians 2. 4-5

(God gives the message.
God does the persuading.
We have only to be faithful
     to point others to Him.
We are never aware
       how incredibly God uses us
for His glory in this.)

O LORD,
Let the words of my mouth
and on whatever my mind dwells,
   be honoring to You.
Thank You for
     where You have placed me,
even in barren landscapes,
even in difficult situations,
for Your glory
  and for the sake of the gospel.
It is an honor to love You
and to bring Your name
           in this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.