Tuesday, August 13, 2019

But I did not do so,
because of the fear of God.
 
               Nehemiah 5. 15

(Does my love of God,
my love for God,
       change what I do,
    even my attitude in it?
What do I do differently,
how do I approach this
               in another way,
because I am a believer
and because I bear His name?)

O LORD,
We love You.
Please help our love for You
     change everything 
     about us
and point others to You.
Help us to to live faithfully 
       among those who
       do not yet know You,
and to realize 
whatever we do
    impacts those around us.
For Your glory today,
                   O LORD,
   even in the hard stuff,
   even in what only appears 
             to not matter,
every detail 
      with Your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.