Monday, April 8, 2019

...because you did not
treat Me as holy
in the midst
of the people of Israel.

      Deuteronomy 32. 51

(Others are watching you
              continually,
to see if this God of yours
                             is real.
Am I faithful to Him,
do I point others to Him,
do I live and respond
                 differently
     because God is holy?
Even amidst these people
   whom God has
   strategically put me?
Even here.
Even now.
           For His glory in this.)

O LORD God,
may I not squish You
            into my day,
but I ask You
   to lay Your day before me,
for Your Kingdom
          and for Your glory.
Help me to love those
    where You lead me today,
to acknowledge You
    in all I do and say.
You are holy.
Help me to reflect
      the reality of You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.