Thursday, April 4, 2019

...the land that
the LORD your God
           is giving you.

        Deuteronomy 26. 1

(Whatever that looks like
                          today,
what am I going
         to do with it?
When I worship Him in it,
and follow Him through it,
He does not necessarily
     lead me to a different place,
but transforms the landscape.
Just watch what God does
            with this.
Even this.)

O LORD God,
Creator of heaven and earth,
maker of me,
You have strategically positioned me
in this place,
not by accident
    but in Your profound purposes,
beyond what I can see,
beyond what I will ever know.
May Your power
and Your Holy Spitit
    invade this foreign land
and transform the wilderness
    for Your glory
    and Your goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.