Saturday, July 29, 2023

 

Do not
    be conformed to this world,
but be transformed
    by the renewal of your mind...

              Romans 12. 2

(What am I intentionally doing
to nurture transformation
      of my heart and mind?
Daily choices
    are never insignificant.
What am I exposing myself to?
How am I investing my time?
What habits help me to grow
       or make me stumble?
How am I approaching this day,
   this struggle,
   this opportunity,
        even crisis,
   differently this time
           in intimacy with Jesus?)

O LORD,
Draw us to You.
Help us to run to You.
Align our hearts
             with Yours.
Bring about Your greater good
    in ways that glorify You.
Help us to see
    how to respond to You,
even in what we face today.
Glue us to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.