Tuesday, April 26, 2022

 

And Gideon said to Him,
"Please Lord,
how can I save Israel?
Behold, my clan is
  the weakest in Manasseh,
and I am the least
  in my father's house."
And the Lord said to him,
   "But I will be with you."

               Judges 6. 15-16

(What gives us courage
       is Who goes with us.
God does not say,
    "You've got this."
            But He does.
He does not say,
     "Believe in yourself."
          But "Believe in Me."
He is our strength.
He is our courage.
And He changes our journey
   and our trajectory
in ways we cannot see
       from where we stand.
Don't even try to face it
            without Him.)

O LORD,
We are weak.
We are least.
And we know
     that we need You.
Go before us.
Go with us.
And grant us the courage
   to follow You,
no matter what we face.
And we all
     struggle with something.
Help us to stake our hearts
on Your promise,
      "But I will be with you."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.