Wednesday, February 9, 2022

 

Not as I will,
but as You will.

         Matthew 26. 39

(How to pray
     in any situation.
How would praying that way
change what we pray about,
what we pray for,
how we respond,
how we walk with Him,
what we see and hear,
how God
       opens our hearts,
seeking not just an answer,
                 but Him?)

O LORD,
You do not just open doors
   but open our hearts to You.
You do not just answer
   but align our hearts to Yours.
Help us to know You more
        even in these circumstances,
  even in what we don't understand.
May we seek You.
           And stand amazed.
Help us to expect,
watch,
listen,
    and look for You.
Order my day.
Guide my steps.
Direct my thoughts.
Align my heart
             with Yours.
Not my will
          but Yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.