Tuesday, May 25, 2021

 

Peace I leave with you.
My peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives
   do I give to you.
Let not your hearts
      be troubled,
neither let them be afraid.

             John 14. 27

(The peace of Christ
is not based on
the absence of conflict
or shifting circumstances,
but on His Presence,
even in
   impossible situations.
When our hearts
    are not troubled,
we approach things
       differently.
The reality of
      do not fear
is "I am with you.")

O LORD,
Help us to not just
        be not afraid,
but help us to
   go forth fearless
          with You
into what You
  have placed before us.
Fearless,
faithful,
fruitful.
Nothing is insignificant
     in Your economy.
All for Your glory
        in this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.