Tuesday, September 22, 2020

 

Fear not,

   for I am with you;

be not dismayed,

   for I am your God.

I will strengthen you,

I will help you,

I will uphold you

 with My righteous right hand.

 

                  Isaiah 41. 10

 

(A promise on which

    we can stake our lives.

The LORD is

    right here with us,

not just at the end of this,

but every step through.

We can trust Him

   above all circumstances,

   beyond all outcomes.

He is our help,

             our strength,

             His glory,

even in this,

the familiar,

or the difficult,

or the unknown).

 

O LORD,

No matter where we

                find ourselves,

even in unexpected times

and unlikely places,

You are right here with us.

Help us to be faithful to You

    even when we don’t understand,

even in the wilderness

   to prepare Your way

   in the lives of others,

to bring Your name here,

relying on

     Your supernatural strength

in impossible situations

and even in the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.