Sunday, September 13, 2020

 

Behold,
  God is my salvation;
I will trust,
and will not be afraid;
for the LORD GOD
    is my strength
    and my song,
and He has become
            my salvation.

          Isaiah 12. 2

(Even in this,
trusting God
is the first step
   in not being afraid.
God is not a belief system,
    but the Almighty One,
He on Whom
    I can stake my life.
No matter what.)

O LORD,
In every divine encounter,
every unexpected appointment,
everything we face,
      no matter how daunting,
You are with us.
Your Presence may not change
           the circumstances,
but changes how I see You,
how I see the situation,
how I see others,
how I see myself,
and how I trust You in it.
Fill us, O LORD,
    with Your strength
till these storms pass by.
And know You are with us
     now and henceforth
                   ever more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.