Saturday, January 28, 2023

 

God spoke to Moses...
"I have heard...
I have remembered...
I will bring you out...
I will deliver you...
I will redeem you...
I will take you...
I will be your God,
    and you shall know
    that I am
           the LORD your God...

             Exodus 6. 2-7

(None of this
has been for naught,
   but that we would
   not just believe in God,
       but know Him as LORD.
The plagues were not
             just about Pharoah,
but that Moses, Aaron
      and the Hebrew people
would know that the
              LORD is God.
We are not alone
      in our hard situations.
God's purposes run deeper
    than we will ever know,
far deeper than even they did.)

O LORD,
Help us to know that You
have strategically placed us here,
   even in a place
   that makes no obvious sense,
because You wanted us here
   and needed us to be a witness
             of Your glory.
May all we do
    reflect our love for You,
even in impossible places.
You guide us in Your goodness.
Help us to remember
    You embrace us
    with Your steadfast love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.