Sunday, November 22, 2020

I have chosen
the way of faithfulness,
I set Your rules
              before me,
I cling to
      Your testimonies,
                  O LORD;
      let me not be
             put to shame!
I will run in the way
   of Your commandments
when You
          enlarge my heart.

            Psalm 119. 30-32

(What I choose,
what I set before me,
what I cling to,
all determine
      how I will run
      and what I will love.
Love God.
Love others.
Time with God
     enlarges our hearts.
Time with God
     is never wasted.
"Run with Me.")

O LORD,
Help us to choose Your ways,
to set our minds on You,
to align our hearts
                   with Yours,
to cling to You
  when everything tries
  to distract and
             pull us away.
Help us to not be defeated
        by circumstances
but instead,
             to grow in You.
Enlarge Your vision in us,
enlarge our strength in You,
       even in this difficulty.
Help us to go forth
           in Your name,
           for Your glory,
to run with You,
and love everyone we can
     right into Your Kingdom.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.