Monday, May 11, 2020

...do what your hand
          finds to do,
for God is with you.

            1 Samuel 10. 7

(What would I do differently
  if I knew God was
  with me in this mess?
One step at a time,
that which is immediate,
that which I am working toward,
He whom I am walking with.
Obedience is simply
        responding to God.
We are not just
         doing something,
but God is doing something in us.
God changes our hearts,
enlarges our vision,
and alters our trajectory.)

O LORD,
Be glorified through us today,
in whatever we do,
how we respond
    to what You have placed
           in our day
   and whomever You have put
          on our path
          and on our hearts.
You change our vision
and help us to realize
that wherever we are today,
it is never a barren landscape.
Guide us into
   what we should do today,
 and what we should do
                differently.
You guide,
Your provide,
You change our hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.