Friday, May 1, 2020

...offered it on the rock
       to the LORD,
to the one
    Who works wonders.

            Judges 13. 19

(Am I willing to place this
      before the LORD?
My hands off,
not advising Him
   on how to do it and when,
my ears listening
  my shoes tied,
                ready to respond?
Am I willing
to let Him
  to work His way,
       His will,
       His wonders in it?)

O LORD,
Your purposes go far beyond
     our myopic vision.
Please help us
    to walk with You
    through affliction,
    through what we cannot understand,
    through the hard parts
         all the way to Your glory,
aware of Your Presence,
aware of Your Strength,
awed by Your wonders.
Help us to recognize Your hand,
Your grace,
Your love and Your power,
        even in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.