Monday, October 28, 2019

Know that the LORD,
      He is God!
It is He who made us,
and not we ourselves;
we are His people,
  and the sheep of His pasture.

                  Psalm 100. 3

(Knowing God,
and knowing Who He is,
empowers me
    to know who I am.
             I am His.
His name is written on my heart.
   His name is written on my life.
God's enduring love
       changes everything.
The true essence of my identity
    is discovering Who He is:
God Himself,
        my Creator,
        my Savior,
        the One who loves me.)

O LORD,
We are Your beloved.
We belong.
We belong to You.
May Your love for us
     and our love for You
reveal and point others to
             Who You are.
Be manifested
    by Your Spirit,
    moving deeply
    and transforming our hearts.
May we not just be seen
                as nice,
but found in Christ
        and known as one of Yours.
What kind of people love like that?
My identity is in You alone.
Beloved by You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.