Thursday, August 10, 2023

 

But I trust
            in You, O LORD.
I say, "You are my God."
My times
        are in Your hand.
Rescue me from the
   hand of my enemies
   and from my persecutors.

            Psalm 31. 14-15

(Even in this situation,
       even in this very day,
we make a choice
   of whether to trust God in it.
Our times are in His hand.
His Presence
             is all over it,
   even in ways we do not yet see.
We have only to be faithful
           and to trust Him in it.
Trusting Him brings us 
     through our difficulties,
    and tackles our fears
           both real and imagined
for His glory in what only appears
               as impossible.
This situation does not then defeat us
      but deepens our relationship
                        with Him.)

O LORD,
We all struggle with something.
But we can walk with You
         through it,
knowing that You are our God.
We belong to You.
Grant us the courage and grace
    to face whatever
    is on our paths today.
Help us to look beyond the obvious
    to see You in it.
Bring Your glory
        even into this very day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.