Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 

I will instruct you
and teach you
in the way
   you should go;
I will counsel you
with My eye
         upon you.

        Psalm 32. 9

(God teaches,
instructs and counsels.
Are we seeking Him
    or just a solution?
Not "give me
         the answer,"
but here
       is my heart.
It is not that we are
waiting on God's response,
but He may be waiting
              for ours.)

O LORD,
Whether in the brambles
or wilderness
or what seems like
a thousand intersections
          all at once,
You are here.
Guide us, O LORD.
We don't know
       what to do,
but our eyes
       are on You.
(2 Chronicles 20. 12)
Make Your way
            obvious,
surround us with
   Your wisdom.
Help us to walk with You
   on this journey.
In Your name.
For Your glory.
   Even in this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.