Saturday, April 25, 2020

Does not the LORD
    go out before you?

            Judges 4. 14

(How do I navigate this
         differently,
how does my attitude
         change,
how do I see this
      from another angle,
how can I
      find a new path
      through a familiar thicket,
because I know
      God goes out before me?
Seek first the LORD,
    not the answer,
    not the outcome,
    not success,
               but God Himself.
God redeems,
God provides,
God is in this.
He has prepared our way.
He walks with us.)

O LORD,
You go before.
You have our backs.
You walk with us
   through the impossible
   and even what only appears
              as ordinary.
Your Presence makes
         everything different.
Align our hearts to Yours
that we would not just
          see Your hand,
but know You even more
  because we followed You
  not into the unknown
                or mystery,
      but into Your glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.